Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Da, Da, Da Da Da Da...

GO PACK GO!!  Last weekend the family headed to Green Bay for the annual GB/MN game.  GGma and GGpa VZ offered not only for us to stay with them but also to watch Claire while were at the game - what a deal!

We tailgated with Sarah Wags and crew while Claire entertained her great grandparents - THANK YOU AGAIN to both!!  Gma Ellen and Gpa Mark got Claire a fantastic GB outfit that she sported that night.  (The picture is on my phone, but not to worry she'll wear it again soon so I can get another pic!).

In an effort to keep friends (ahem Trisha) I won't discuss the outcome of the game - though Claire and I were quite happy!

We got back to Chez VZ around 11:30 and were lucky enough to sleep in the same room as Claire.  No one slept really well.  She decided to wake up at 5am...and not go back to sleep. So I entertained her in the living room until the rest of the inhabitants woke up :)  Ryan worked for the morning and Claire and I got to visit Katie, Matt, Ella and Megan.

On our way out of town we stopped by the GB Wipfli office to see Claire's biggest fan - Laura!  Seriously, she is Claire's biggest fan.  She checks our blog regularly (hence why I am writing now, Ryan said I couldn't disappoint!), and leaves the most fantastic messages about how cute Claire is - I love this woman :) 

Love at first sight.

I think Laura wants to steal Claire and take her home.

This is as close as we're going to get to a smile (someone's schedule was way off that day).

Hmmm...I kind of like the boss' chair!

A little light reading.

 Look, I can type with my toes!
 This is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment