Last weekend our friends, the Thorkelsons, made the drive up from Northfield to the big city (of Eden Prairie) for dinner with us. They had made delicious meals for us recently so it was our turn. Only thing is, Ryan and I need to work on our communication as I didn't write half of what we needed for dinner on the grocery list. So we rummaged through our shelves and fridge and served a fairly decent meal at 9pm. (Don't worry, we fed them plenty of wine too so hopefully they didn't notice how late it was!).
Here is Claire (6 mo) with Henry (10 mo) - how cute!
When Paige was up babysitting (while I was at my class) he had many playdates. This one was with his niece Marissa and her kids; Olivia, Allison and Andrew (and one on the way!). They took good care of Claire.
Today Anya came over for a bit while Mary went to her doctor's appt (baby Finn will be here in two short days!!!). Anya is quite the explorer and kept me on my toes! Good thing Paige was around to watch Claire so I keep both eyes on Anya :)
We tried to get Anya to put her arm around Claire, but I think she just heard "on".
Wait, wait - here we go!
Now we have to work on sharing toys.
Here Mary is helping Claire perfect her tennis serve (notice the cute tennis outfit).
Betsy and Paige were in town this weekend so they got some good Claire time. Here Grammy Betsy is reading to Claire (you may not be able to tell but it is a French book...Grammy has quite the French accent!! You should hear it!).
I think Claire is practicing rolling her r's.
Pop Pop spent his time playing dolls - what a good sport!
No comments:
Post a Comment